Saturday, April 05, 2008

Week in review.


So this week at the house, I managed to unclog a drain with baking soda and vinegar because I'm awesome (and drano scares me.) Bridget got vaccinated and was really lethargic for a couple of days, which was sad. Luckily she's back to whatever it is that she does, which is mostly bark at the TV and try to eat everything in sight. Frankie drew a mural with yellow chalk on the garage door.




Juston finally broke out his new bike and took Frankie for a ride around the neighborhood.






A guy dropped his daughter off at the preschool and said that since he did his daughter's hair, maybe I'd like to fix it. I told him to look at my hair and my son's hair and that it probably wasn't a good idea. This was my attempt at trying to match Frankie's hair with mine.



We acquired a plastic basketball hoop from craigslist, and it's a popular item with the short one.



We went to the zoo on Friday, and Frankie stuck his finger in the gorilla's nose (he's recently discovered putting fingers in nostrils) and pretty much refused to look at the camera for any pictures.


Yep, I'd say that about does it.

No comments: