Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'll call this 'the happy post.'

Yesterday I wrote a bit of a vent, rant, downer, whatever you want to call it. So today I'll post a few happy photos of Frankie so that no one can get too mad because I know that some of you feel passionately about that which I criticized last night. Let's just call it a 'differing of priorities' - ultimately, everyone's heart is in some good place, right?



Yesterday I was putting away the laundry (yes! it actually made it into the drawers!) and when I went to put something in the other room, I saw this. We got Frankie a cheap lei when we went to Hawaii earlier this year, and apparently it makes a really good hat.



View #2 - There's something very 'peace & love incorporated' about the tie-dyed shirt with the flowers.



Juston had a work 'meeting' last week that involved cupcakes, eating mini pups, and playing Wii tennis. It happened to coincide with when I had to meet up with my TCM boss to talk about projects, so we got to see a little bit of the action. This 'meeting' was really just a socializer so that everyone from the network could have a good chat, and since a lot of people work at Cartoon Network, Juston had to wear a nametag. (It's a rough job, let me tell you - it's every 12-year-old boy's dream to get paid to watch cartoons all day.) Ahem, back to the photo...later that night, Frankie modeled what it would look like if he wore Juston's party nametag on his head.



We spend a lot of time these days pursuing one of Frankie's great passions, which is watching videos of random babies on You Tube.



And lastly, 'Bridget gives up.'


1 comment:

jenny said...

i have to say that i enjoyed your rant, and agreed with many of your points. i have nothing against organic, i am just too poor to do my grocery shopping at whole foods, the overpriced organic mecca.