Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Box of FUN


Our window came via UPS yesterday, which subsequently meant that a large box full of non-biodegradable packing peanuts came to our house. Not so fun for cleaning, but loads of fun for playtime! I put together a little video of our adventures in packing peanut land, and you must remember that I am not the editor in this family. Unless Juston wants to step up and make more videos, you're stuck with my sorry renditions (but I make mine for free.) This video does not include the thirty minutes of cleaning that followed this foray into mess-making.



I'll stick to no edit videos from now on, don't worry.


On a completely unrelated note, I read on someone's blog yesterday that some vegans think that keeping a pet is exploitation of animals. Now really, who is exploiting who? Bridget sits on our heads and scratches us until we pet her. She sleeps in the bed, under the covers. She gets fed regularly and pretty much gets to do whatever she wants. I'd hardly call it a natural life in the wild, but I'd also not call it exploitative. Juston asked me if these same vegans liked to go to the dump and watch the dogs eat trash in their natural habitat. It kind of makes me wonder.

1 comment:

Jacki said...

The next time you order something that requires a 6 foot box, call me. Swimming in that stuff just looks so fun!