Monday, April 21, 2008

This is the "unattractive photos of the author" post.

All I have to say is that Juston's iphone really let me down this time. He took these unflattering pictures, but I still feel compelled to share them on the blog because I am too tired to hook up my camera, load pictures, re-size and fix them, and then upload them to the blog. It was a late night of book galleys last night and a whole morning of poopy two-year-olds at the preschool, so the less I have to think, the better. I may regret this post when I've had more sleep.



I picked up another sailor suit at a stake swap that happened last year. Sailor suits are quite possibly the most humiliating thing you can put on a child, so we have to do it while he's too young to know better.



This is what I do, I sit on you.



Ignore the angle. And really, who's exploiting who, huh?


Coming soon: walls!

1 comment:

Jacki said...

I like those pictures of you guys! And I LOVE that sailor suit. I am so excited to but our baby in ridiculous outfits. Oh it will make my day!