Thursday, April 03, 2008

Awesome


I hate Michael Bay films. He's the master of films with giant plot holes and an overabundance of cleavage and big explosions. (However, I do like to make fun of films with lots of big explosions.) Explaining all of the reasons why I hate Bay's films is an entire post in and of itself, and I don't feel like going there right now. (You can read about how much I despised Transformers here.) But I saw this commercial today thanks to Juston and it just might change my opinion of Mr. Bay. Not his films, just the man behind the Hollywood product placement machine.



It's possibly the most amazing commercial I've seen in my life. If the guy can make fun of himself (and his films' penchant for big explosions) so blatantly, I've got to give him props.

3 comments:

Jacki said...

That is so funny!

Transformers is next on our queue. I will read what you thought about it after I watch it. Then we can compare notes!

brenna said...

I agree with you about the commercial. I love "awesome pussy cat" and "awesome verizon guy."

great stuff. thanks for sharing.

wendy_d23 said...

That was an awesome commercial.