Sunday, April 06, 2008

More fun with iPhone


While Juston's iPhone continually crashes and renders him unavailable by phone at inconvenient moments, he does like to take pictures with it. Here's a few that he shared with me and that I, in turn, am sharing with the world. I kind of think that was the idea.


Yesterday at the house, I was shop vac'ing away, but Frankie just wasn't having it. In these photos, he was clinging to my legs for dear life, which resulted in him trying to pull down my pants more than once. I think he's scared of the air compressor, nail gun, saw, and shop vac, which makes it a bit difficult for me to do more than clean up at the worksite as I'm usually on 'toddler duty' while Juston does the heavy duty work. When it's not raining, we usually just work on the yard. It's easier.




Our bathroom windows, installed. They look really lovely in the sunlight.



The living room mantel, in a current state of sanding.



Corn dog. People are always reminding us that this equals heavy dental work; trust me, I'm already having nightmares about the orthodontia.


2 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

Its easier not to be jealous when you hear they don't work. I am often on the phone with my sister and get dropped constantly. I will wait till quality is a little better before spending that much on a phone.

So can the little peanut come play with us some Sat?

Sarah said...

re the pic of Frankie: 4 years of quite painful orthodonture for this thumbsucker. But on the other hand I couldn't tell you from the thumbsuckers perspective how to quit.