Monday, April 07, 2008

Small friends.


This past weekend, we visited Abram & Jeremiah to drop off a birthday present and sneak in some cake. :)


Abe + Frankie. It's too bad I didn't get a good pic of him with Jeremiah - he doesn't say 'Abe' yet, but he's always asking for 'Jay.'



We managed to get posed pictures of hugs; I'm kind of surprised Frankie went along with it. These two are going to be serious trouble in Sunbeams.



We got them a bubble machine. Of course it was a hit - what kid under the age of five *doesn't* love bubbles? (Too bad it was pouring rain - sorry about the carpet!)



I've finally cleared out my backlog of pictures, so you can plan on a slowing of posts unless I come up with something really profound to say or I finally get my job teaching at the community college. I talked to them last week, it's looking more probable than ever. Now if I could ever set up an appointment for that second interview and filling out paperwork - I had my first interview back in July. Yep. Last July. But fingers crossed! And I wouldn't count on anything profound.

2 comments:

Queen said...

I love the pictures. Jay got a bubble blowing pen. Dad got him a V-tech with a bubble game on it. We are in bubble heaven.
Super WHY was disappointed because he couldn't see his face in the picture.

Jacki said...

I am going to register for a bubble machine. Those things really are so much fun!