Thursday, May 15, 2008

Youngest Baby Beatles in Diaper (actual video title)

It seems as though whenever I use my computer, Frankie thinks that I'm watching videos of babies because, well, the babies live in my computer. (Little does he know that Mommy is actually looking up movie trivia for work. I love this gig.) Tonight was no exception, and I found this little gem:





Gotta love that scream at the song's climax! Because this poor kid knows the entire Beatles catalog by heart, his parents have shopped him around the Korean talk-show circuit and pretty much exploited his very obvious cute factor. (Plus, he doesn't speak English.) Apparently stage parents know no bounds or culture. Juston decided that we needed to expose Frankie to a bit more Radiohead and then try to make a quick buck off of it.

No comments: