Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today's Thought

It's actually more of an observation. Just thought you should know - the "Puppy Bowl" is on. It sure beats watching "American Idol," but Bridget is kind of having a bad reaction to all of the dogs on the TV (she thinks they're real or something and barks whenever an animal comes on the television. At least she's tired enough that all she's doing is growling from a distance.) Speaking of AI, I do wish my hair looked as good as David Cook's. It's a bad night for television. Oh and I finally have that job interview tomorrow, as of right now. Knowing the establishment where I'm trying to gain employment, that could change. So keep those fingers crossed! Time to go print out the transcripts and CV again.

2 comments:

jenny said...

crap mary, i watch american idol! hope you still want to hang out with me. i think your hair looks better than david cooks. good luck on the job interview!

VirtualM said...

Oh, I still watched it - I just fast forwarded through about 95% of it.