Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kids, Dogs, Ducks...You Know.

Last week, our friend Kembe invited us to her work's "end of the year bash" so that I could help with her kids while she did her work stuff. Since she works for a virtual elementary school, there were lots of child-friendly activities and the kids had a great time. However, keeping up with those three crazy boys in an open area with about a thousand other people around tested my childcare faculties, to say the least. Never a dull moment!


Frankie wasn't so sure about the Twister-themed bouncer...



...so he got off of it and found a ball to cling to for comfort.



I luckily found an extra 'bank sucker' in my bag, which made Frankie not only sticky, but very happy indeed.



Frankie and Abe, a couple of little hermit crabs playing in the sand. They hunkered down and played there for at least an hour, which made my job a little easier. Didn't make the car any cleaner on the way home (sand in hair, diapers, etc.,) but definitely gave me a chance to catch my breath.



Frankie's best buds make a Frankie sandwich. Aren't they cute?



Just for fun, this is what I call the 'duck suck' - sticking the rubber duck to the chest. Daddy taught him this.



Bridget wears a hat.


1 comment:

jenny said...

oh my gosh, the frankster is too cute. i love how excited he is about the "bank sucker." i was always excited by those as a kid.