Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kidz Gym (because they should end more words with 'z's)

Since I'm stuck here waiting for a conference call with work (we're about 20 minutes late now), I decided that I should kill my time blogging since Frankie is already set up with some TV. Today was the last day of Kid's Gym until the fall. It was very sad, now we'll just have to go to the public pool instead. For anyone who lives on the 'south side,' Kid's Gym is fantastic and I'd highly recommend it. It's once a week at the Conley Hills Rec Center in College Park, and they let toddlers play in the gymnastics gym for a nominal fee (aka it's WAY cheaper than signing them up for formal gymnastics.) Frankie loved it, as evidenced in the photographs.

Oh the bar.



Just hangin' around (I had to say it.)



Maybe if he keeps trying, he'll be able to reach it when he's twenty (he's gonna be a short person.)



Frankie only has eyes for the bar.



Frankie demonstrates the improper way to use a balance beam.



Many a reckless dive ended in the pit of foam bricks. It's like a black hole; anything weighing over fifty pounds gets sucked to the bottom, which means that I spent a good amount of my time there trying to dig my way out.


2 comments:

Queen said...

"One for all, and all for one".
The adventures continue. We miss the mullet, but he does look so much older.
You gotta keep blogging about free stuff. Don't forget about the Children's Museum June 10th.
I think Frankie might be tall. Both my parents are short. My nickname in high school was stilts.

Anonymous said...

you look good
Love,
your lil sis