Tuesday, July 08, 2008

More Boring Grownup Stuff!

Work, sleep, keep kid from losing a limb - that's about what it's like these days, which is why I'm not posting anything interesting, although I'm sure I've taken some photographs. Give me a few days for the motivation. Until then, you'll have to make do with an image of our new refrigerator!



Okay, so it doesn't exactly look like that one. We bought the scratch 'n dent floor model, but it's a pretty cool fridge and I'm very, very excited that I'll no longer have to make my own ice. It's white with silver handles, which I think will work very nicely in our kitchen.

5 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

I LOVE having the freezer on the bottom. I can never go back now.

Heather Bay said...

let me know about the freezer on the bottom... i'm thinking about getting one.

VirtualM said...

We thought hard about going side-by-side, but I kinda fell for this fridge and since it was pretty deeply discounted and I was able to talk them down a few more bucks (dents and scratches which would happen anyway with my kid around), we ended up bottom-freezer. We're sacrificing water service from the fridge door, but I think I can live without it :)

claire said...

We just bought the exact same one! Also a floor model!!!! Good thing we aren't competing for appliances at the same Home Depot....

Jacki said...

Oh i want this fridge so bad! I love it!