Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Lighting is in.

Down the hallway- the last light is a bit wonky, so we might have to replace it, but we like the look of the different hanging fixtures.



The kitchen pendants and chandelier. The pendants are a bit small, but I think they'll end up being okay. They don't show up well in the picture, but they are white art glass with colored accents. The chandelier is an el cheapo Home Depot special, but it'll do for now. I'll probably keep my eyes peeled for something cooler and more 'found object' looking.


I accidentally uploaded this but figured it could stay. We love fakey cheese!


Now off to work on researching more movie factoids (I was instructed that the people in Mexico love factoids,) including stuff about pre-Love Boat Ricardo Montalban for the TCM Latin America exhibits. If you're an expert on him, please drop me a line. :)

3 comments:

Jacki said...

Wow your house is looking AMAZING! Make sure to invite us to the housewarming party!

jenny said...

all of the lighting looks great. i bet you can't wait to move in!

Sarah said...

the hallway looks awesome! those pendant lights are mismatched, right? I just made a dress with (purposefully) miss matched buttons. I'm really into not matching right now.