Monday, March 24, 2008

We love Easter!


I know that some of you have anticipated this post for at least several hours. Without further delay, I present to you Frankie in plaid pants, better known as the Easter outfit that we can only pull off when our kid is too young to know better.




Frankie outside with the plastic eggs.



And again with the plastic eggs.


A snickers-filled egg. Delicious! (This one also had the advantage of being 'wrapped' to look like a soccer ball.)


So happy it's Easter. So happy for candy.



An Easter day recreational car ride through the living room.


Ears! And a tool set!


4 comments:

claire said...

Looks like Bridget was interested in the Easter basket too.

Check out my blog for more easter pics.

Jacki said...

I LOVE THE PLAID PANTS!! He is just so cute!

Jan said...

I like the pants. I thought about getting my kids some, but didn't.

Sun said...

I just started blogging and randomly found yours and, oddly enough, I think you may have dated my husband. Did you ever date anyone named Joey?

The pants are adorable.