Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It's been awhile, I know


Nothing photo worthy has happened in the past week. Well, we got our clawfoot tub, but it was night and I wasn't able to take a decent photo of it. I'll definitely put one up in the next couple of days because I *love* it. I also bought a pair of stained glass windows for the guest bath on ebay yesterday, so I'll let you have a peek at those.




We're going to put them next to each other to make the illusion of one window, just above the clawfoot tub. I'm really excited about it; I think it's going to look great! And we'll have to have people over so that the bathroom can get some use since we're spending oodles of cash on it.

1 comment:

wendy_d23 said...

Wow, you guys are really putting a lot of thought into this. I feel lame on my house decor (or lack thereof)