Friday, March 07, 2008

This is another one of those "I have a backlog of pictures" posts.


I've been a busy girl for the past few days, so you'll have to forgive the lack of blogging on my part. I've been working at the preschool, working at TCM, parenting, babysitting, buying stuff online for the house, and getting ready for a baby shower. Thus, I have a lot of photos that should make grandparents very happy since they are almost all of Frankie in various stages of cute.


This first one isn't really of Frankie, but proof that little kids actually *like* being in cages. Whenever anyone under three feet tall comes to my house, they make a beeline for the thing and climb into it. If there are any other children around, the other ones usually bang on the sides of it. This particular little bandit is Abram.




This looks like the beginning of a very bad habit.



Frankie mimics mommy's new hairdo, but this time with bubbles!



Frankie's got this new habit where he likes to line all of his cars up in a row. Either he's going to be a very particular person, or he just really likes the train set that we play with sometimes at the Barnes and Noble and he's trying to give us a hint.



Frankie and Juston having a good time. If you think this looks like fun, just wait until I get a video of them playing with the little basketball hoop.



This is a pretty typical mealtime. Does anyone have practical advice on how to get a child to not throw food all over the place?



This is what we call a pug muffin top, not to be confused with a human muffin top. I will not be posting a photo of mine on the interweb. Sorry.



And as one last thought, is anyone else really upset that Danny Noriega got 'voted' off of American Idol last night? He was the only one that was any fun to watch, which means that the rest of the season is going to be a snooze fest. I'm subsequently removing it from its current 'series recording' status on my DVR - no point to watch anymore.

4 comments:

claire said...

Here's your hint: give them less food at a time.

But I'm guessing you've already considered that.

VirtualM said...

Yeah then he just throws what he has on the floor and cries for more. Then he throws that on the floor and cries again. I don't know if there's a solution!

Jacki said...

Please tell me he is watching Tella Tubbies in the second picture. That would just make it for me!

Heather said...

I love the line of cars!