Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged Again


Julie tagged me on her blog, and as I'm always a fan of giving out free information :) I thought I'd take her up on the challenge! These questions are all about my 'significant other' and our relationship, and that's not code speak for my dog, but my husband.



What is his full name? Juston L (yes, Juston with an O!)

-How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years

-How long did you date? well, we only dated like 6 months total, but we did write each other weekly for two years while we were on missions and we were best buds for awhile before we started dating. We got married about 3 1/2 years after we met.

-Who eats more sweets? Is there other kind of food worth eat? We both eat a lot of sweets!

-Who said I love you first? I don't remember

-How old is he? 29

-Who is taller? J-dawg

-Who is smarter? I'm more 'book smart', Juston is more 'creative smart' - but we're both intelligent :)

-Who can sing better? I do - and I don't think he'll argue with that.

-Who does the laundry? Usually myself, since I'm home more.

-Who pays the bills? I do the point and click, we both make the money but he does make a lot more

-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

-Who mows the lawn? We both do

-Who cooks dinner? I cook, he orders the pizza sometimes

-Who drives? We both have licenses and cars....but he *likes* driving more than I do

-Who is more stubborn? I plead the fifth

-Who kissed who first? I do not remember this either.

-Who asked who out? We mutually decided we were an item. We never really did the awkward early dating thing because we were already together all the time.

-Who proposed? Juston proposed, but we had already figured out that we were gettin' hitched.

-Who has more siblings? We both have four.

-Who wears the pants? We both wear pants, literally. Figuratively, we both wear the pants as well. We try to be equal.

Thank you all for reading. Anyone else care to join in on the little game?

No comments: