Friday, March 14, 2008

More Pictures, Less Structure


I'm not very good at updating the ol' blog as of late. I've been really busy and never feel like uploading pictures to the computer. But I'll stop making excuses because, really, you just want to see the toddler.


Our beautiful bathtub! Tub love <3



Frankie in the kitchen, or where we will have a kitchen. Frankie's playing round about where we'll have the island.



Even Bridget finds piles of laundry depressing.



Frankie finds the weeds in our front yard endearing.




Frankie feasts on a Samoa. Delicious.



Is loving Girl Scout cookies such a crime?


4 comments:

Annie Gedge said...

The Tub looks huge. Awesome!

wendy_d23 said...

too cute. Tub looks good! Hooray for progress and the girls scouts.

claire said...

I love the caption on the picture of bridget.

More cookies for who ever needs them. I need to unload a bunch before the 25th!

brenna said...

The tub looks very classy. I like the blue. Glad you got it!