Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Whatcha Gonna Do?

This lovely number is one of Frankie's favorite videos. (We spend a lot of time on YouTube.) Anyway, one morning (back when I was sick a few weeks ago - you can tell by my voice), while watching both this video and tv at the same time, he started singing along to it and wanted to watch it over and over. I'm going to spare you on trying to sound witty or coherent today; I'm starting to come down with whatever Frankie has - the doctor deemed it an ear infection yesterday, which explained the fever all weekend, along with the pink eye. Fantastic! So enjoy the vid.



He's also doing the sweet holding the feet dance. When he watches the above video, he'll start it up.

5 comments:

Chad said...

I love the sweet hand/foot dance moves. I need to get back out to the clubs and try that move on. I have a feeling it would kill.

VirtualM said...

Don't tell the wife, but it's a bit hit with the ladies.

jenny said...

cutie. sorry you're sick mary! the only thing worse than taking care of a sick kid is being sick AND taking care of a sick kid. hope you get better soon!

Jacki said...

DJ mix master Frankster! He's got the sounds and the moves!

Evans not Evens lol said...

He just gets cuter and cuter everyday!!! ican't wait to see you all