Friday, November 07, 2008

Politics.

I've tried to stay away from politics on my blog as a general rule. I don't like politics and I don't trust ANY politician. (Although it's no secret who I voted for - see sidebar - I chose to go 3rd party because I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. I languish in the 'two parties is too few and too divisive' camp. Plus I'm against corporate bailouts.) However, I do enjoy political satire and this is funny stuff. (Overzealous political supporters of any campaign verge on scary.) Be sure to read the captions at the bottom of the screen during the video. Courtesy of 'The Onion.'


Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To Realize How Empty Their Lives Are

2 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

that was great!

Vanessa said...

Do you ever watch Southpark?? They had a really funny episode making fun of it all, too.