Friday, November 07, 2008

Traffic Feed

Okay, so I caved in and added one of those 'live traffic feed' widgets to my blog after vowing that I never would. (Wow that was a badly constructed sentence.) I'm not trying to get all 'big-brothery' on my blog, I'm just trying to get a sense of the amount of traffic my blog generates and if it's something worth doing. (To blog or not to blog? I think Grandmas would kill me if I stopped altogether.) I don't plan on leaving it up for more than a week or so, and after that you can go back to browsing in anonymity. But it will be fun to see what kind of crazy Google searches lead people to my little corner of the internet....

And stay tuned. I've got a small backlog that will make it live within the next few days.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I hate being tracked. I think you get lots of hits. Keep on blogging. Please. How am I supposed to get my Frankie fix?

Sun said...

We have that on our blog and I know it's super annoying to everyone. I guess I'm just a bit paranoid but not enough to make our blog private.

Sarah said...

"new york, new york arrived from facebook" that's me!

Anonymous said...

Mary I love the blog and look at most everyday. Once in a while a few days go by. NO NO do not stop it is worth your while just for me. Thanks for doing it. I love you all Chrys

Anonymous said...

now that writing was so bad, but you do get what I wanted to say

Jacki said...

I love the feed! I don't mind being tracked, because I pretty much leave a comment anyway. BTW, we did give the camera back to Annie. I hope that was ok, but she said that she was sent to get it, so I did what I was told! :-)