Monday, November 02, 2009

More!

More visuals for you. However, I will spare you the picture of the placenta.

Epidural in place - feeling really good! Looks...not so good, but all of the sweating and physical exhaustion during the previous contractions left a girl lookin' kinda rough.


New!


So that's what you look like...


Getting weighed and FREEZING cold.


Measurements.


The next day....meet your big brother!


This whole 'big brother' thing is kind of overrated...


Finally at home, hanging out with Daddy, getting introduced to football.


Cheesetastic.



And there we are, all tired yet happy.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I wish I was there to see her! She is so cute! I bet you guys are so happy! Love ya!

brenna said...

How wonderful. I'll be showing these pictures to Caleb to prep him for May 2010.

jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS MARY!!!! i am so late saying that. she is beautiful, and i love the name. i hope everything is going as smooth as possible. i'm sure you're just glad not to be pregnant anymore!
lots of love....
can't wait to see more pictures.

Jan said...

Congrats Mary! She's a adorable. I love her name.