Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

It was uneventful. We started off the day with the early show at the movies; we saw "The Fantastic Mr. Fox." Then we came home and ate. And then we did nothing! Here are the pictures!

Feast. There were two adults and two children, one of which has no teeth and the other that spit the turkey out of his mouth. I'd say that we had too much food, but it's not Thanksgiving without too much food. (P.S. I don't normally take pictures of food, but since it's a day to celebrate food, I figured, why not?) 


Frankie didn't want to get his picture taken with the food but Juston still managed to catch a slight smile. 


When you get bored, strange things begin to happen.....




2 comments:

Jan said...

I recognize those chairs. I'm glad they are still getting some good use. We used those for 7 years.

Jacki said...

When you get bored CUTE things begin to happen. And yes! I am starting to see a sibling resemblance.