Thursday, November 12, 2009

Week 2

So I won't be titling the posts based on the weeks of Harper's life soon, but bear with me. We're still adjusting! Frankie is actually giving us more trouble than the baby; the exhaustion in the mornings is due to him as Harper wakes up to eat and crashes again at night. I hope that things settle down soon. Grandma and Grandpa Rindlesbach are in town until tomorrow and it's been nice to have the help. Next week it's week 1 of just me and the kiddos - yikes! Can we say, "Thanksgiving break" in two weeks? We don't leave the house much due to flu season and I'm scared that Frankie is going to go even more stir crazy than he already is. We'll be hitting folks up for playdates. :) 

On to the pictures (because I know that's why you are here, mom!)

Snoozin' in mom and dad's bed!

These two are buddies. Or Frankie seems to think so!

Making me wear a stupid bonnet. But it looks so incredibly cute. 

Smooches from big bro. 


Frankie introduces Harper to the concept of the cell phone. She made her first call to Kenzie. 


Thanks for the sweet outfit with the ruffle bum, Aunt Becky! I look good in purple!



As an aside, I do have pictures from Frankie's dance recital, but since all he did was sit on my lap and cry the entire time, I don't think there's any real reason to post them online. He did absolutely love his dance class, though, and is going to do one more session starting in January. He's already excited and maybe next time he'll actually participate in the grand finale.

4 comments:

Jacki said...

Is it me or has she grown a ton in the last 2 weeks? She looks bigger.

jgirl said...

such a sweet little thing! you two make beautiful babies Mary!=0)

The Jensen's said...

Today is my first day alone. And lets just say Quincy has already watched three hours of TV!

Claire said...

Kensie says "Hi, Magic Harp(er)!