Friday, November 06, 2009

Week 1

We're adjusting to our new life. We've all been together for a week now and so far things are going pretty well. 

Random baby shots: 



Frankie loves Harper!


Baby wearing.  And dog lap sitting.  I think that Bridget is feeling a little displaced by the whole thing. 


Harper has slight jaundice, so she takes her afternoon nap in the sun. She loves it. 

Frankie and Grandma have done a lot of cooking and baking. I've enjoyed eating all of the goodies.  This is a shot of the world's best pumpkin bread (I'm not lying). 


First bath. Not happy at all. She smells so good now, though!


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love the baby wearing... I really want to get one of those, too.

brenna said...

I love the nap in the sun picture. I need the pumpkin bread recipe now.

Jacki said...

It is just hard for me to picture your family as four (well five, sorry Bridget)... but it is true, and the new little girl is so stinkin' cute!

Laura said...

She is so darn cute!! I wish I could see come see her.