Friday, August 07, 2009

They call me Dr. Spots....

We are pleased to announce the addition of the newest member of our family, Dr. Spots!



We inherited him from our previous tenants, who were trying to 'downsize' pets when they moved from the house into a one-bedroom apartment. He's pretty fun, actually, and not gross at all. Frankie especially likes watching him eat his superworms; not sure what that says about my kid.



(P.S. As attractive as we are, two minutes is a long time to watch a video like this. I hope that you packed your extra endurance! Juston probably intended this as an 'edit,' but please, I don't waste time on that kind of trickery anymore!)

6 comments:

Becky said...

Lily says "Dr. Spots is weird." I am wondering if Frankie has any pants? I don't think a gecko is for me, but have fun with him.

VirtualM said...

Frankie has pants - he just doesn't always wear them at home to encourage pottying habits.

Sarah said...

I love:
Juston: "See him lick his lips? That means he's going to eat you."
Frankie: "Yeah.... Nooo!! He's going to eat worms!"

Nice try there, Dad.

Evans not Evens lol said...

Does this kid ever wear pants??

jenny said...

that's a cool little lizard. actually it's kinda big. and don't worry desmond never has on pants inside and we aren't even trying to potty train.

VirtualM said...

For all of you pants nay-sayers, check the above and below posts for photographic proof that we do, in fact, own pants in size 2T.