Saturday, August 08, 2009

Huzzah!

I'm pooped, so don't expect me to be witty or entertaining. (It's been a long and kind of depressing day, but enough about that.)

Here you go, family. Short videos of last weekend's rockin' birthday party.




Notice how Frankie goes straight for the beverage; he and all of the other children were playing really hard outside and we used the cake as a lure to bring them inside away from the mosquitoes and the impending rain.
(Please ignore my grossness in this last video. Everyone looked rough after playing outside, and, well, I tend to get pregnant all over, which apparently also includes my neck. It's one of the fun side effects of being 5'2" tall - on a good day.)

And for fun, how about this blast from the past?

2 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Sure to miss you all down there. Happy Birthday Frankie!

jenny said...

whatever mary, you look beautiful. looks like a great little party, it made me miss all you atlantans.