Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ignore last week's optimism. The cynic is IN!

No apparent theme for this post - just rambling and a bunch of pictures, once again, of the kidlets. And let me tell you, this house thing keeps getting more and more frustrating; now we're having to replace a part of the roof because the buyer isn't happy with the patch where the tree hit shingles. Closing is pushed back to October 22nd. Let's pray that everything falls into place! This has been quite the test of my patience and ability to deal with high levels of stress when it involves a lot of money. We still don't have any tenants in the rental, either, but that should change this week. I've got another woman who wants to rent the house, and if she doesn't sign a lease this week, the other family still wants it. Whoever gets me the money first, right? I'm also having serious doubts about this running thing. I'm not running outside because it's dark in the mornings and dark in the evenings and the gym has babysitting, so I'm logging 99% of my miles on a treadmill (to be fair, I do set inclines and do speed drills.) I really hope that I can get in a few long runs outside, but I'm nervous that this is really going to bite me in the butt when it comes time to do the race in six weeks. I still haven't signed up yet, so there's always time to back out. :) Then again, I bought some skinny jeans yesterday (yes, I know - fat girl in skinny pants!) and the ladies working in the store convinced me that I needed to go *down* a size, so maybe there are other benefits to all of this running. I swore I would never wear skinny jeans; I guess that change can and does happen sometimes. Please don't make fun of me if you see me wearing them in public.

And....on to the pictures!

One stinkin' cute kiddo, if I do say so myself. His personality is far bigger than he is.


Yes, this is an attractive photo of me on my 31st birthday. I opened my present first thing in the AM, and Juston got me what I asked for via e-mail. Good job, Juston! It's a Brooklyn Industries bag - they are my favorite bags, and this one is essentially a 'way more awesome than a diaper bag' diaper bag, without actually being a diaper bag. And check that bulging calf muscle *snigger.*


Crazy boy.


I was trying to get Harper to model this sweater so I could list it on ebay. She wasn't very happy about it, and since it fit her so well, we're probably going to keep it anyway. Next time I have her model for ebay, I'll remember to put pants on her as well.


Rindlesbach girls - we like to eat!

No comments: