Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last week (the condensed, pre-vacation version)

After I had a particularly bad day that resulted in a four-hour long, hormones out-of-control crying fest (it's a bit much, even for someone who is 8 months pregnant), my mother-in-law Chrys sent us a fruit bouquet. It was a really nice gesture and we all enjoyed the bounty. It also made me feel better; it's nice to know that people care even from 3,000 miles away. Things have been pretty rough - see the next post for a very brief explanation, plus I was pretty sick with a head cold last week - but we're hanging in there.




On Friday morning, we went to the zoo with several ladies and kids from the ward. Frankie made friends with a parakeet.


Meerkats!



The beach pictures are on the way. There's a lot of them, so it's going to take awhile to put up the post and I'm too tired to do it right now!

No comments: