Monday, April 13, 2009

Ramped Up!

We *finally* had some nice weather this past weekend - it's been raining for what seems like weeks on end. In fact, it resumed raining last night sometime. But our Saturday and Sunday were lovely! We took advantage of the rain-free days and pulled the tarp off of the skate ramp. I don't skateboard, nor do I have any desire to learn, but the boys had a lot of fun playing on the ramp.

My stubby feet and I were there, but we were lounging on the deck and taking photographs. :)


Bridget was also there, as usual. She is one fine lookin' dog!


An old man on a skateboard.

An old man doing a handstand. I've known Juston for about ten years and I had no idea that he had this talent.


Frankie's handstand, with a little bit of an assist.


Climbing to the top 'by self' - almost there!


Success!


I'm the king of the world!


Once at the top, it's time to slide to the bottom.


Good times and hours of entertainment!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Just way to cool. Wish I was there enjoying that with you guys.

charles said...

Oh my goodness--the Frankster is so adorable and big now!

Congratulations on the little tiny new one! We are so excited for your family!