Sunday, April 05, 2009

In your FACE

Frankie gives a shout out and demonstrates the proper way to use a bubble gun.



(BTW, an update about me: I'm still really sick, the Zofran clears up a few hours in the early day, but by evening, everything is still coming back up. I've only had one blissful day of non-vomiting in the last four weeks. If anyone has any unusual advice, I'll take it. Otherwise, I've probably heard it, tried it, didn't work. We're hanging in there, watching way more TV than normal, and living on instant oatmeal and pop-tarts.)

3 comments:

Jacki said...

Sleep for 4 months straight. That is what helped me.

jenny said...

oh mary i feel your pain on so many levels. i think i tried every single tip out there when i was pregnant. even the almighty zofran didn't always help. one thing that did work for a few days was ginger tea. it made me want to puke going down, but it did settle my stomach a little. my mom sent it to me, i think she got it at a health food store. weak tip, i know, but anything is worth a try when you feel awful. if i remember anything else, i'll pass it on! i'm so sorry. hope things turn around soon.

Sarah said...

Oh yeah! Ginger is good for your stomach! So are carrots! I recommend carrot-ginger soup: This in combination with bubbly water has cured me of an ailment or two. Its true, however that none of my stomach problems have been pregnancy-related.