Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Confirmation

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Yep, it's official. (As if all of the vomiting didn't tip everyone off.) I've been M.I.A. for the past several weeks because this one is doing a number on me - I've been quite sick for a few weeks now and I've lost eight pounds already since becoming pregnant. I'm going to pick up some Zofran today - fingers crossed that it offers some relief! I also promise not to make this blog all about being pregnant - I'll complain over on Facebook. :) Just thought you might want to know. Oh - EDD is Novemeber 7th.

P.S. There will be at least one more post on this subject because I told my mom I'd scan in the ultrasound. But that would require me sitting upright at my desk, so I haven't done it yet.

14 comments:

Chad said...

Congrats, I'm excited for you.

Ashley said...

YAY! I was wondering... Congrats!!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Hope the zofran works!

Heather said...

Congrats! I hope you get feeling better soon--zofran was a lifesaver for me:-)

Kelli said...

You shouldn't make announcements like this on April Fool's Day! Congrats!

VirtualM said...

Kelli - I actually thought of that, but the phenegran knocked me out so bad yesterday after I went to the doctor that I was in no mental state to write anything. This is the real deal, though. :)

Sister Kelsie Harshaw said...

Congrats, my dear! Only four more to go to catch up to your nearly mental (because of all those kids) sis-in-law. Hope you feel better soon.

Becky said...

I am laughing because your ticker thing says 219 days to go. Mine says 21 days to go. Yeah! I am almost done. I hope you don't have to put up with everything that I have. I threw up this morning and feel yucky. Good luck, sis. My word verification says ressyn. That would be a great name for your baby. JK

Vanessa said...

Congrats!!!

The Jensen's said...

Awesome

Jan said...

Congrats Mary! I was waiting for the offical announcement. I am excited for you. I hope you get feeling better.

Jacki said...

Yea! Round two!

VirtualM said...

Yep round two, final round!

Laura said...

Congrats! Thats awesome news! I hope the prescription has been helping out....nothing worse than nausea!