Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fake Snow

Every night at 7 PM, the magical outdoor mall (Atlantic Station) blows magical fake snow (teeny tiny bubble clusters) into its courtyard. We just happen to be there quite often at 7 PM since I attend a couple of 5:45 PM aerobics classes each week at the gym, which also happens to be at the outdoor mall. Frankie loves the snow, asks for it, and last time we were there he asked me to take his picture, but since I was all sweaty like a pig from too many turn steps and lots of painful tricep dips and hadn't planned for snow bubbles, I didn't bring the camera. These photos are from the Tuesday night before Thanksgiving and are courtesy of Juston's iPhone camera.







We were planning on going tonight (step class!), but since it's pouring rain, we're postponing fake bubble snow until next Monday night, which is probably better anyway because by then I'll have dug myself out from under the pile of essays I've got to grade. You should really come and join us! Oh, and people in Utah, hurry up and order us some REAL snow for Christmas! :)

1 comment:

Jacki said...

I tell you, that is my kind of snow. Same enchantment minus the whole cold and wet feeling!