Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sleep deprivation, up too late blogging

There's no overriding theme here - these pictures were in my 'October' photo folder and hadn't made it online yet, so here they are.

Jutson looked at this picture before I re-sized it and said, "Wow, he has tonsils!" We broke open the fun-size Peanut Butter M&M's last week because we couldn't wait. I know better than to buy candy that I like to give away at Halloween, so blame that one on me. We're now doing M&Ms as a potty-training bribe, though, so we can only eat them when Frankie isn't looking since he needs to associate them with 'award.'



He's such a happy kid.



As you know, I did go to New York City two weekends ago. I took a lot of pictures, but as there's really nothing to blog about from my pictures, I selected this one as proof that I was there. This was on the Staten Island Ferry; my friend Brooke and I took the ferry to see a public art installation of waterfalls on the river? bay? The large body of water surrounding Manhattan. I did have a great time without having a toddler around, although I did miss my boys while I was there. I did a little shopping, but everything was crowded that I didn't do nearly as much as I'd planned. Besides, most stores have migrated this way (the hip-hop H&M, etc.), so I decided to spend my time walking around and just taking everything in. I went to Brooklyn to visit my friend Sarah from grad school, I visited the Museum of Modern Art, I ate lots of yummy food, and I went dancing! (I know, it's been a long time since I've done that.) Thanks, Brooke, for being a great host and hanging out with me until after 2 AM two nights in a row. :)



See how happy I look?

Next up: Pugfest, Pumpkin Patch, AND the ward Halloween Carnival this weekend. Photo ops abound.

No comments: