Monday, October 27, 2008

Flapjack

Here are the best photos I have of Frankie "Flapjack." He didn't really want to cooperate at the Ward Halloween Par-tay; there were too many distractions. Since I was kind of in charge of the party (primary puts it on every year,) I didn't have many chances to take photos. Luckily we'll have more opportunities later in the week for costumed fun.

I'm not the greatest sewer, but I managed to put together this shirt out of a ladies' shirt from Goodwill. It's not going to hold up to repeated beatings, but it works for Halloween. (Frankie was jumping off of the coffee table, as usual.)



Because he was so distracted at the party, he actually wore the hat without ripping it off. I was nervous since all previous attempts ended in much protesting. He was cute!



And on another note, I've blogged my heart out. Come on people, validate me!

5 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

he was very cute. Great party.

Vanessa said...

That's a pretty cute costume idea! And he does look cute. Can't wait to see more pics. That little boy is always jumping off of something, isn't he?.

jenny said...

he as very cute, i agree. nice sewing skills!

jenny said...

that is supposed to say, he WAS very cute. i can't seem to type.

Sun said...

Adorable! I can't ever get my kids to keep hats on.