Friday, August 01, 2008

Packing drives me crazy.

Literally. I think I packed my keys in a box last night because I couldn't find them anywhere this morning. After several nights of very little sleep, at least 30 minutes of storming through the house tearing everything up, the gas man calling and yelling at me because I wasn't here to let him in (you have to go in the house to turn on the gas???), followed by a little breakdown, Juston called in to stay home from work today and now I'm just sitting at the new house next to Frankie while he watches Sesame Street. Still no keys, though.

4 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

I am feeling an anxiety attack just reading that. So how did everything go today?

VirtualM said...

Everything went great, we're sitting in the new house. Not all of the projects we wanted to finish are done yet (like getting curtains up) but you know, it takes awhile to get settled in.

claire said...

Moving sucks. But being moved in is great.

Jacki said...

Oh don't remind me! I HATE packing and moving too! Looks like it turned out ok though.