Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mistah Frankieman

So here it is, another day, and I still can't find that camera charger - it was sucked into the 'we're moving' black hole. Maybe someday it will surface and I can post pictures again. Until then, I'm at the mercy of Juston and he updated me with a couple of new ones today.


All up in my grill.



This bathtub is amazing. I mean, I can lie down in it and it's pretty much perfect (it's just over five feet long.) The water also stays warm because it's made of cast iron, good and solid like they used to make 'em. Frankie gives it two enthusiastic thumbs up.



In other news, Juston's busy at work, I'm busy trying to get my class all set up for the beginning of the semester next week, and Frankie is busy terrorizing things and not taking naps. The moving in is slow going, mostly because I can't be bothered to unpack (trust me, I can find much more fun things to do if I try hard enough.) We love all of the space, though, and Frankie especially loves riding his cars around at high speeds. I don't so much love the cleaning, but I haven't really gotten into a routine yet and I think it will get easier once everything is put away and in its place. And when we get to that point, I think it'll be time for a party!

5 comments:

Amy Lou said...

That is the coolest tub I've ever seen. I'm getting a flight now....cuz I need a bath:)
Frankie is so cute. I love that close up. What a beautiful boy. I so want to see your house. I might be coming out next August....maybe we can hang.

Sun said...

That is a cool tub. I seriously admire your will to blog when you are in the middle of moving. I hate moving SO much. I'm super excited to see pictures of your house.

Shawn and Alisha Stratton said...

I love the pics Mary. I'm used to the close-up shots that Shawn so thoughtfully takes of me all the time...and always at the worse angle! Frankie in the tub is so priceless though.

brenna said...

Bring on the party. It'll be fun to see your house.

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

You're the man, Frankie!