Wednesday, August 06, 2008

iPhone Frenzy!

I've been swamped - so I haven't uploaded anything from my camera - but Juston added a few pictures to my cache and I thought I would share them with you.

When you give a kid a cupcake...
Frankie celebrates cousin Ethen's birthday with some face in the cake action! It was a couple of days before we moved in, so we were resigned to the floor.



This is our custom shower door in the master bath, and yes, I know that the room is green. It turned out a smidge brighter than expected



Frankie and Ethen doing what they do best - play basketball!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that two shower heads I see???!!!! :)

VirtualM said...

Yes, there's two- and Frankie LOVES it! He especially likes holding the hand-held one up and watching the water fall back down.

Vanessa said...

I like the green color, but it does make everything else look kinda green, too. Love the floors... and framing around the doors and windows!