Friday, December 14, 2007

My life as a....busy lady


I know I've been a major slacker lately, but I've been very busy! I worked all week (thank you thank you thank you to those who helped with the Frankster) and I've even landed a job for this weekend. When it rains, it pours, eh? Plus with all the Christmas stuff to do - who can blame a girl for letting her blog slip?


We did go to the Cartoon Network Christmas party last night, and it was a riot. Baton Bob was there (those of you from ATL should know who I'm talking about), as well as a guy dressed like the Easter Bunny, a place to take 'prom pictures', and a VIP lounge complete with fried chicken and 'Santa Clause Conquers the Martians' on DVD. I even made Juston dance, and since we don't drink, he doesn't even have a way to loosen up and prep for it like everyone else! They had karaoke, but we had to leave before it really got swingin' because our babysitter had to go to school today. Oh well, next year we know to hire out someone until midnight or later! We even missed the free Deathklok show, but it started at 11 PM and who can be bothered to stay out that late?


Anyway I've got to get myself to editing this Now Playing guide or I'm going to be up all night on Sunday since it's due on Monday morning. Tomorrow is demolition day at the house! Hooray! Anyone who feels like swinging a sledgehammer and getting out all of your frustration through destruction, feel free to drop on by. :) I'll take some pictures of the demo if it's light enough to see; I forgot to call the power company this week (not that half of the rooms even have light fixtures in place).

3 comments:

Annie Gedge said...

Smashing up the house was fun. Thanks for letting us get our aggression out!

Jacki said...

Too bad you missed the Karaoke. You would have knocked some Easter Bunny/Baton Bob socks off! Oh well, you are right, staying out late is SO overrated!

claire said...

I want demo pictures and/or a personal tour.... what are you demo'ing- the kitchen?