Sunday, December 09, 2007

Bombarded!


That is exactly how you'll feel when you look at all of these pictures. I've been blog lazy lately - I can't be bothered blogging. Many of you know that I spent a couple of days subbing at the Methodist (Mormon) preschool and daycare, which helped me to stay busy, and I've also spent a lot of time reading trashy teen fiction. We are in the process of closing on the house, so I've been on the phone a lot. For what it's worth, we've signed all of the paperwork but we're waiting for the bank to let us know they have our funds so we can take possession of the house and do demolition next week. I baked several times for the Ward Christmas Party and other assorted events. I've also done some Christmas shopping (almost done - two gifts left to buy and a few more left to make!) and yesterday I even went to the movies by myself, which was fantastic. All in all, I've been contentedly busy lately and haven't felt to get on the web and update my blog. I'm also working for TCM most of this week, so don't expect much. However, Juston just e-mailed me about 15 photos from his beloved iPhone, and it's my duty to make sure they make it to Grandma's eyes. And just for fun, I've only corrected three of these pictures. Try and guess which ones have been through photoshop.



Ah, a common scene at our house. Bridget attempts to use her feminine wiles to steal away a tasty morsel from young Frankie.






Lunch at Front Page News.



Daddy, I want a pony for Christmas!



Playing in the backyard before raking the leaves.




Leaves!



More leaves!




Stop with the leaves already!



Caged! (I think that's also the title of a film from the 'Women in Prison' genre.)

Another reason why kids think I'm a rock star - I will don a blanket as a cape and run around the house playing 'Super Why!' while babysitting.



Guy Fawkes Party - Gunpowder, plot, treason, and Frankie.



Frankie takes a nosedive into a pile of blankets.



I'm watching you.


4 comments:

Queen said...

Hey,
Thank you for indulging Jeremiah's obsession of super why. Frankie has so many choppers, he is growing up so fast.
See ya soon

Jacki said...

I don't know which photos you edited. You are too good!

wendy_d23 said...

I am glad you are staying busy, you need to deserve that vacation!
Just kidding, we are all just jealous.
The jumperoo is a big hit, thanks!

charles said...

You'd better get Frankie a Butterscotch Pony, or you'll be bad parents.