Sunday, September 30, 2007

Yah, like, Happy Birthday


So it was my birthday today. I'm gettin' old. The pictures are proof of that, especially since they were taken in the morning, after staying out way too late last night at the movies. (By the way, we saw "Across the Universe," which we really liked, although it's definitely not for everyone. I'm not even that big of a Beatles fan, but I am a huge Evan Rachel Wood fan.) So here I am with my new Lily Allen CD - she's a cheeky British pop singer:



And here I am with my new sun hat, which goes along with my trip to Hawaii in January! Wooooo happy birthday! It was almost like I'd won some sort of prize when I found out. I'm really excited to go, even if taking me is part of an incentive to get Juston to go there for a work trip. At least the company is putting Juston up in a five star hotel, which I get to stay at for free! Hooray for a whole week basically by myself at the beach! I guess it's time to start the 'beach body' diet. If only I actually believed in dieting....with that hat, I don't think anyone is going to pay attention to anything else!


3 comments:

Evans not Evens lol said...

HAppy Birthday I miss you guys and wish you all the best!!!
Loave Aimee

wendy_d23 said...

Happy Birthday! what are you, 23?

Jan said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You are so lucky to get to go to Hawaii. You will love it. Love the hat.