Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kid's Gym


Today Frankie and I went to the Kid's Gym at the Conley Hills Rec Center in College Park. It's FREE and it's every Wednesday from 11-noon and it's AWESOME. Basically, it's the gymnastics equipment set free for all of the infants and toddlers that show up. I spent awhile throwing Frankie in the foam block pit, which he loved. They also had trampolines, bars, balance beams, mats, and excercise balls. If you have an active kid, and it's not too far, I'd highly recommend Kid's Gym. It's about a five minute drive from my house down Main Street in Historic College Park. It's also about two minutes from the airport. You should go!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That sounds awesome...too bad I work on Wed. mornings. I should look around up here and see what I can find around us.

Jan said...

Looks like fun. I wonder if I could juggle three kids there.