Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's a Start...


We're on our way.


www.cleft-media.com

This is to be the company website, which will soon house a reel and other assorted company items. I also put a placeholder at www.justonr.com. You can tell I'm not a designer. We purchased a template for the company site so that I won't have to do any design work.
I also bought my own domain, www.cookingwithfeminists.com, but I'm not sure what to do with it yet. I'll probably get a placeholder up this afternoon while I develop something, and I'll add a link at that point. Any content suggestions?

**Update! I'm live at Cooking With Feminists. All I have at this point is a graphic that gives the feel I'm going for. I really want to do a digital scrapbooking-type motif with a kitchen theme. Does anyone know where to find decent FREE digital scrapbooking elements? I did a Google search today and found a few things, but I need a bit more in my cache. I know that some of you are really into digital scrapbooking....help a girl out! Thank you :)

4 comments:

Jacki said...

HIL-LAR-I-OUS! Love it all! I don't know where to find free digital scrapbook graphics, but I can tell when someones got a great idea and you do girl!

Tad said...

I've got a digital scrapbook account, but its not like photoshop or anything so I don't know how to get it out of the website, all I know as of now is how to make the pages in a book and then to a pdf but that's it. I will try to find out.

Laura said...

The website I told you about is called www.twopeasinabucket.com They have a lot of free stuff once you become a member. If you need more I can email you some more websites, but this has been the best one for free stuff that I've found so far.

claire said...

Tell us more about what you are going to do with/at the site... I'm curious!