Friday, August 03, 2007

Happy Birthday, boys!


Today is Frankie's first birthday. I can't believe it's been a whole year since I was in labor for 16 hours and we welcomed the little guy into the world. Our lives have changed so much since then, but I wouldn't trade Frankie for anything.




Yesterday was Juston's birthday. Yep, last year I went into labor on Juston's birthday. My water broke all over his car while we were driving to have his birthday dinner. This was three weeks and a bit prior to my due date, so it was quite unexpected! At least this year we were able to have dinner without interruption- we even had a babysitter!


Just under a year ago - note the meatwad onesie.



Yesterday morning's present fury.




Happy Birthday to my boys! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am jealous of GH2. Would love to play that game. You both have done well with that little boy, he is awesome.

Jason

Jan said...

I still can't believe Frankie is a year. He sure has changed since his birth picture. Although, he doesn't seem much taller. Happy Birthday Frankie and Juston.