Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm a sellout :)

So we cloth diaper. I'm not doing it to win 'green points' for the environment or anything. I do it because I'm cheap. I hate buying diapers. I don't mind a little poop. I don't advertise much about this choice online because I really don't think cloth diapers are all that much better than disposables; it's not for everyone, but it works for us. And now I want to win some diapers, so I'm blogging about it. We use mostly BumGenius all-in-one diapers because they are easy and Harper doesn't leak when she wears them. I am happy to field questions about this topic, but it's pretty amazing how many people are now cloth diapering; it's not hard to find people that do it anymore. You can read about the contest at http://clothdiapers.blogspot.com. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Jacki said...

Thanks for "selling out" because we are going to be doing cloth diapers with this next one and I could use all the info I can get. The initial purchase still gets me sometimes... but I have heard that it really does pay off in the long run.

VirtualM said...

You've still got a few months to build up some diapers, and it took me awhile after Harper was born to have enough. We did sposies until Harper was almost a month old, and then switched over. Spread out the purchases....because trust me, it's addicting, and you'll keep buying, even if you don't need them, which defeats the purpose! :)