Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bacon

I must admit, every time I make bacon (which is like once every 2-3 months), I post about it on Facebook. Why? Because bacon is amazing. And because people seem to be very passionate about bacon. I get more comments and validations when I mention bacon than when I mention any other topic. Plus, it makes me feel better; seriously, my kids are both having trouble going to sleep tonight, but for some reason, the blt I had for dinner makes it okay somehow. Bacon is delicious.



(Yes, I really did just blog about bacon. I've hit a new all-time low.)

1 comment:

Sun said...

My sister in law just blogged about bacon. I don't blame either of you. It's a magical meat and I never let myself buy it because I will eat the entire package by myself. I have no self control when it comes to bacon or nutella.