Thursday, March 04, 2010

This is the "Harper's been up about every 1.5 hours at night for the past few weeks and I'm behind on grading and should be doing that instead and I was on my feet all day with the kids and the dog's been eating toilet paper and it actually snowed *again* this week and student recruitment is really ramping up for Kindezi and I'm pretty involved with that and I'm planning another neighborhood egg hunt and I'm too tired to think straight" post. Just look at the pictures, smile, and nod. One day, when I get more than three consecutive hours of sleep, my blog quality may or may not improve and maybe I'll be able to take photographs that are actually in focus.

P.S. Miss Baby is now 4 months old, weighs 12 lbs 9 oz with a wet diaper, is a baldy balderton, a drooling monster, and talks up a storm. I still can't believe we have her in our family - in a good way, of course. :)




1 comment:

Becky said...

Harper is so cute. I just found Jack's 4 month checkup sheet. He weighed 17 lbs., 10 oz.! Crazy big. Your little peanut is much smaller. I also love Frankie's photos. Talent.