Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Kindezi School


Most of you know that I'm on the founding board of a charter school called The Kindezi School. Today, the school was officially approved by the Georgia Board of Education, meaning that it will open next fall. It's unique model proposes six students to one teacher, a ratio that is virtually unheard of in public schools. Our kids will attend the school and I'm really excited at the prospect that such a small ratio offers; they will have an individualized learning plan and be taught in small groups. Their strengths will be challenged and their weakness aggressively addressed. I'm very excited and I am optimistic for the future. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mary Harper looks so cute not like pink vomit at all
the pink cupcake is good. I really love her in this cute cute cute dress! Love you Mary
Chrys

Heather Bay said...

Mary-
This is amazing and a very brave endeavor. I would like to hear more about this! This is the kind of school where I would love to teach!

Jacki said...

Great news! Talk about a lot of hard work paying off. Now let the real fun begin.