Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I can't resist

Okay so I'm still weary of having a girl. But the stuff *is* growing on me.....

The legwarmers are from etsy and the onesie from H&M. I could seriously blow big bucks on kids' clothes at H&M; good thing none of the adult stuff fits my body type!

And for fun, the last belly shot I took, two weeks ago.



People today are saying I look 'very' pregnant, whatever that means. As long as Ferb waits until Juston gets back in town. We've already got Frankie beat as he was born at 36 weeks and 4 days, which is what I am today.

3 comments:

Jacki said...

I love H&M baby girl clothes. Well all their clothes for that matter, but especially baby girl clothes. I need to check etsy for some leg warmers. White socks just aren't cutting it for Jordyn right now. Can't believe you are on the final countdown.

brenna said...

Love the onesie. Good job, Ferb, keep waiting for Daddy.

jenny said...

mary, you look great for being about ready to deliver! i'm with you on the H&M baby cloths, i always knew i'd be screwed if i lived near one and had a girl.