Saturday, October 03, 2009

heart craigslist <3

We found this vintage beauty on Craigslist; it doesn't look nearly as good in the picture as it does in real life. It was $40 and is solid wood, no particle board here! It also doesn't need refinishing or painting. Hooray! I have somewhere to stash those cloth diapers! (And the 'pink vomit' - thank you everyone for the hand-me-downs.) In the way of an update, I have five weeks left until Ferb's due date; she doesn't have a name yet. Frankie was born at 36 1/2 weeks. That's in a week and a half. Scary! I'm totally over puking (yes, it's back to daily) and gestational diabetes, so I'd be happy for this part to end in two weeks. And then let the sleep deprivation begin.... :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

sweet dresser!! What names are you leaning towards?

Laura said...

Don't call my baby clothes vomit.